HP photosmart 6525 drivers, hp photosmart 6525 driver, hp photosmart 6525 software, hp photosmart 6525 driver download, photosmart 6525 driver, driver hp photosmart 6525, hp photosmart 6525 driver mac, hp printer 6525 driver, hp photosmart 6525 software download, hp photosmart 6525 printer driver, hp photosmart 6525 setup,
HP Printer Photosmart 6525 Description
This particular printer has a printer number CX018A. Other models belonging to the same series are HP Photosmart 6520 and HP Photosmart 6521 all-in-one printers. It is a portable device with a relatively large size with impressive dimensions of 6 x 17 x 15 inches and a weight of 12.35 lb. The printer uses a minimal power with a standard voltage range of 100 to 240 VAC. The frequency of the power voltage stands between 50 – 60 Hz. HP recommends however that the user should use only the power cable directly from HP and not any other.
HP Photosmart 6525 printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Windows.exe||69.20 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 32 bit.exe||26.16 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 64 bit.exe||27.99 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 6525 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x|
|HP Easy Start for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.14.zip||9.08 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.9.dmg||197.92 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.8.dmg||162.99 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 6525 cartridges
Some supported Ink cartridges include HP 564, HP 364, HP 178 and HP 862. Please note that these ink cartridges are country or region-specific and not generally available to all.
HP564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages )
1. HP Photosmart 6525 can print, copy, and scan documents at excellent quality and speed.
2. This device has an automatic duplexing function that enables it to print on both sides of the paper.
3. Photosmart 6525 uses a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology with PCL3 GUI language.
4. The printer also has panorama-size printing with a speed that is determined by the complexity of the document.
5. The connectivity options include the Hi-speed USB 2.0 port along with wireless and direct wireless connection.
6. The HP Photosmart 6525 supports some memory devices such as Memory sticks, SD, SDHC, TransFlash and MicroSD
7. The printer is capable of mobile printing through HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint.
8. The recommended environmental condition for operating this machine include a temperature of 150C to 320C
Download HP Photosmart 6525 e-All-in-One Printer driver from HP website