How To Uninstall An Existing Dell Laser Printer Drivers
Steps to remove the last laser printer from the system
- As a first step, turn on the Dell laser device
- Now be sure that the Dell laser printer is connected to the computer via any methods such as USB cable, Wireless.
- Also, users have to check that there is no document queued in the printer. If there is any document, so cancel the job first for the next step.
- Now the user has to run the trouble-shooter for catching any spooler issues in the drives.
- Uninstall the printer for the better performance.
Steps to uninstall the application in Windows 7
- Go to the Start button and then go to Devices and printers
- Now the user has to do a right click on the device which they want to uninstall
- Now select the “Remove device” button
- At last, the user has to click the button “Yes” and the uninstall process get done
Steps to uninstall the application in Windows 8.1
- Move the cursor to the upper screen and when the Charm Bar comes to click on the “Settings”
- Tap on “Change PC setting” and then go to “PC and Devices”
- From here touch the printer user want to uninstall, and click on “remove device”
- Click “Ok” for complete removal of the Dell Laser Printer Driver from the computer.
Call At Our Dell Printer Technical Support Number For Immediate Help & Services
A team hopes that the customer will surely get the steps to remove the drivers from window 7 and 8.1. If the user will not able to get the points or they could not able to perform the next steps, they can dial the Dell Printer Support Number 1-800-764-852 and acquire an instant support from the team.