How To Reset The Memory Of Canon Printer
Canon printer works well, however, if it starts showing unnecessary errors on a regular basis then it’s high time to deal with those technical issues to get rid of significant losses in future. The issues could be associated with non-compatible toner, no detection of printer cartridge or display of warning lights. To deal with such issues you should immediately contact with the Canon Printer Support Australia. We are just a call away.
Steps To Reset The Printer Memory
- Get rid of your new cartridge and instead place an old one in its place. Leave your device as it is and find a new work.
- Now, again exchange your old cartridge with the new one. These two steps generally solve the issues so check if your device is recognizing its cartridges or not.
- Detach the new cartridge. Place it somewhere clean and secure where the cartridge on the surface doesn’t get destroyed.
- Switch off the printer using its power button.
- Plug off your device at the wall. Do this step separately as sometimes it remains in sleep mode after turning off the power button on the panel. Don’t touch your instrument for a few minutes.
- Plug in your instrument to the wall. (don’t click the power button instantly)
- Place your new cartridge.
- Click on the power button on your device.
Clean The Metal Contacts If Above Steps Don’t Work
- Power off and unplug your device. (ignore this step for inkjet instruments)
- Slowly remove your toner or ink cartridge and keep it on one side on a clean surface where it would be safe.
- Check upon the cartridge for metal contacts.
- Surf through the insides of the device for the connection point.
- Using a dry cloth, carefully wipe the contacts on both cartridges and printer to remove dirt or residue, paying attention not to destroy anything.
- Exchange the cartridges inside the gadget.
- Turn on the instrument.
- Inspect if the problem is solved.
Online Remote Control For Canon Printer Support Australia At 1-800-764-852
For further details, you can contact Canon Printer Support Phone Number 1-800-764-852. The expert team of technicians is available 24/7 to help you. Our experienced officials offer a guarantee of their repairing services. They are very well versed about the related issues and tricks to solve them. You can reach to them for help at any time around the clock.