How to Install Canon Wireless Printer with help of Canon Printer Customer Support
Printers are invented to make the life easier and fast for all age group people. It helps a person in many ways such as it helps in printing the documents, save the time consumption, also save the hard work of customer. Users should install the printer for smooth function of printing documents. Canon Printer Customer Support team will help you wireless Printer installation it with the help of this blog.
Before installation complete the following requirements
- The user has to make sure that the printing device is plugged in and turn on.
- The user also has to check that if there is any printer installation software available or not.
- It should be connected with the internet.
- Both the computer and printer have on the same network.
Steps To install the Printer on Windows
There are following steps which you will have to follow before installing wireless Printer on your Windows.
- Click on the start menu from bottom left side
- From the menu go to the setting
- On the top side of the setting menu, there is a button named “Devices” click that button
- Under the “Device” button, click on the tab “Printers and scanners”
- Now a pop-up will be open and the user has to choose “Add a printer or scanner” from that available list
- Click on the printer’s name and it will connect to the computer.
- Now user find the printing device in the Add window
But in case, if the user is unable to see the printer there, they can install it with the help of a USB cable. The steps are mentioned below:
- Attach computer and printing device with the help of USB cable
- The user has to wait for the installation window to appear
- After the installation window appear, the user has to follow the instructions which show in the screen
Why Should you choose Canon Printer Customer Support Service
And now, the user is able to perform the installation of the printer on the device. If the user has any issue regarding printing or installing, they should reach the team of Canon. You can also know how to reset the memory of Canon Printer on visiting Canon Printer Support. You can dial our helpline number anytime which is always reachable to the customer for their help in any type of technical issues. Canon Printer Customer Service Number 1-800-764-852 is available 24*7 with the effective cost.